What you will learn with me:
- Food – vitally important yet so misunderstood.
- Toilet training – the most effective and quickest method . How to get your dog to wee when you ask.
- Chewing – Why puppies chew and what to do about it.
- Mouthing/nipping humans – Why this occurs and what to do about it.
- Exercise – what sort to encourage and to avoid. How much is too much.
- Socialisation – so important yet so misunderstood by many trainers and owners.
- Training methods – the best methods, scientifically proven.
- Loose Lead Walking – the foundation exercises you can do now, even at 8 weeks old.
- Recall – the foundation exercises you can do now, even at 8 weeks old.
- Play – what it IS and what it ISN’T.
- Greeting people – jumping puppies become less cute as they grow.
- Handling – ensure that your dog likes being handled for owner and vet inspections.