Why my classes are so different to many "village hall" - type classes
- My ability to plan and run classes has been independently assessed.
- Learn how your dogs learn.
- Learn how to teach your dogs in a more exciting and distracting environments.
- Learn what to do when your dog doesn't "get it".
- Roll-on, roll-off format.
- No waiting until the next set of classes start.
- Each exercise tailored to the individual dog, from beginner to advanced.
- Flexible curriculum depending on owner requirements.
Unlike so many dog training classes, in my class, you will NOT:
- Be standing around listening to me witter on for ages!
- Be standing around watching other people handle their dogs (taking turns).
- Be standing around watching me handle your dogs - my job is to coach you to do it!